Monday, 19 March 2018

The God Of Dance = MICHAEL JACKSON





I never liked western dance before seeing Michael Jackson. Its truth that Im not perfect in western dance but its also true that i loved to watch michael jacksons video which completely mesmerised me by his moves.


He can never die, as he continues to live in all the dancers . While most pop stars got slotted either as dancers or singers, here was my hero who could sing and dance. He was a complete performer and he has been my biggest inspiration.
I know Im not only one fan of MJ but many people like me till today watch his videos and learn dance.He can sing also but most of the time I just watched him as a dancer.If you ask me now which song of Micheal Jackson is my favourite I would not able to tell you anything because i always focused on his dancing and try to copy it. That doesnot mean that he is bad singer.




My friend and me also created a book on which i stick some picture of my god and also wrote about his life on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment